Greetings! School shall remain closed on Saturday i.e. December 08, 2018 for all students and will reopen on Monday i.e. December 10, 2018 at usual winter timings.
Kindly consider the revised date sheet provided to your ward for Periodic Assessment-2/ Periodic Assessment-3/Pre-Board-I to be conducted during the month of December. The same has been uploaded on EduNext and school website also.
Winter Timings will be followed with effect from Monday 12th November 2018 as mentioned:
For any queries you may contact the School Office (Mobile: +91-7895717953)
Go down for download route chart of winter timings.
School will remain closed for Diwali break from 5th November 2018 (Monday) to 10th November 2018. School will reopen on 12th November 2018 (Monday) at winter timings.
School will remain closed for Dusshera break from 17th October 2018 (Wednesday) to 20th October 2018. School will reopen on 22nd October 2018 (Monday) at usual timings.
The PTM for all the classes i.e. Grade KG to Grade X will be held on Saturday 22nd of September 2018. The timings for the same will be 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Greetings! School shall remain closed on Wednesday i.e. August 22. 2018 on the occasion of "Eid al-Adha" and will reopen on Thursday i.e. August 23rd, 2018 at usual time.
1. The school will remain closed on August 15, 2018 for Kindergarten and Grade 1 on the occasion of Independence Day.
2. The students of Grades 2 to Grade 10 will report to the school on August 15,2018 at the usual timings.
3. The departure time for students of grade 6-10 is 10.00 am and for students of Grade 2 to 5 is 11.00 am.
MLZS kindergarten and Grade 1 will have summer dance and fun on 18th May 2018 during the school hours so come prepared and dressed up to win the crown. Bring some healthy eatables for class party.
Greetings! School shall remain closed on Monday i.e. April 30. 2018 on the occasion of "Buddhe Purnima" and will reopen on Tuesday i.e. May 1st, 2018 at usual time.
1. Splash Pool activity on 2nd May 2018
2. Children need to bring their Swimming costumes for the same.
3. On the swimming days children can come in lower and T-shirts.
4. One pair of spare undergarments to be sent to the school in case of any requirements.(This to be kept in the school)
a. The package should be named with class
5. Send four passport size photographs of your ward.